it’s not a sunday unless you completely waste it then feel really sad around 8pm
I hate when I’m reading and then start thinking about stuff and before I know it I’m at the end of the page and have no recollection of what I just read
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES. And also when you have to re-read it and you do the exact same thing. Then you re-read it again thinking how you are definitely not going to think about something else this time and then that is the thing that you think of. Then you’re like fuck this I’m gonna read this paragraph without thinking ANYTHING motherfuckers and then you concentrate so hard on not thinking whilst paying attention to each word that you don’t actually read them in a row and have no idea what happened.
best scene ever
A book starring all of your favorite characters who died in other books
The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown
Enjoy these amazing pictures of Waterfall Flowers in Japan. This is something everyone would love to see at least once.
girlfriend: babe, come over.
me: I ain’t got a car.
girlfriend: but my parents aren’t home.